Dear Benjamin,
Tomorrow you turn 3, and it marks three years of motherhood for me. It took 12 hours for you to get here and boy was I in for a rough start to motherhood. The refiners fire indeed. I must admit after having you it was really hard for me. I was a bit emotional I must say and it did not help that you were with colic. But as the months went on things got progressively better and I loved every minute with you. You have filled mine and Daddy's heart full to the brim.
You are extremely smart. I'm sure all parents say this about their own, but really you are. Why you could recognize the entire alphabet at two. You are a wonderful big brother. Hannah adores you and wants so badly to play with you
We love you and love everything about you. Happy 3 years of life and here's to many more.
ps...you are getting Buzz lightyear for you Birthday and Grandma Snow made you a tent to play in.
love,
Mom

2 comments:
Love the hot pink dragon! and what a sweet letter.
Happy birthday Ben Benn! That was such a touching letter Kristi. You are such a wonderful mother.
Post a Comment