February 18, 2010

6 months

I can't believe Hannah is 6 months. I don't know her stats yet because her doctor's appointment is next week.

  • She loves her big brother!
  • She is very curious as to what he is up to
  • She is outgrowing that chair she is sitting in in the picture above
  • She loves books
  • She has no teeth
  • She sleeps through the night, but likes to wake up at 6:00 a.m. I've gotten use to that.
  • She reaches for things with both hands now
  • She is wearing 6-9 month clothing
  • She can sit up pretty well
  • Everyone loves her at church
  • And so do we! 
*Do you see my sign at the left of the blog? I will blog for comments please. don't be shy, I know you're watching me :0)

    3 comments:

    Marylois said...

    Hannah looks more like Ben in these pictures and Ben reminds me of Matthew. How funny!

    Cynthia said...

    I love her hair :-) Happy 6 month b-day Hannah!

    Brian and Mal said...

    So cute! Boy, they don't look alike at all, do they?!