February 14, 2010

What's new.......

 

What's new with Ben Benn?
  • He colors with his left hand more than his right.
  • He is being potty trained and doing really good at going # 1 in the potty
  • He loves Toy Story especially Buzz..don't tell him but he is getting Buzz for his B-day.
  • He is turning 3 years old this Saturday
  • He is speaking in sentences more often now
  • He loves Elmo's world
  • He was sick on Friday with a fever and he threw up. Doing much better.
  • I bought him a Tricycle at the D.I for $6.00 
  • He is loved
  • I found a website for The Friend magazine that he likes. Check it out The Friend

1 comment:

Marylois said...

It's fun to hear about Ben Benn and keep up with what he is doing. I love the friend website, especially the color pages that can be printed up. They will come in handy for my sunbeam class.