In the words of my favorite LDS hymn "I believe in Christ, so come what may" (Hymn #134) This is my motto.
We had a wonderful Stake Conference today. The person who inspired me the most was a counselor in the Stake Presidency who is battling Leukemia and is waiting for a bone marrow transplant. He had to wear gloves and a mask and he only came for his time to speak. At the end one man stood up as he was exiting and it caused many more to stand. I think he deserved that.
Here's a link to his blog.
*Thoughts for a Sunday afternoon will be something new I will try and do to share my thoughts and testimony.

1 comment:
Your friend mentions the Evening with a General Authority in his blog. Dad and I were able to go to that. It was really good. Elder Eyring's talk was wonderful. I learned so much. I hope to implement it in my seminary teaching.
Post a Comment