
I first read this book on my mission. I have since read it 5 times. Yes 5 times! I love it! Joseph Smith's mother gives a great account on Joseph's life, and her's. I have learned so many lessons from reading this book. Lessons that I can apply to my own life. Maybe that's why I read it.
Next
I have always wanted to go on a LDS Church history tour. I have become fascinated with LDS History since I served my mission in Nauvoo and all we did was study it. Well one year before I had Ben I wanted to go on a tour starting back East. I didn't have the time or the money, but I did find this DVD
Road to Zion: Travels in Church History
It worked great! I still want to visit all the sites though. One day I promise you that!
Happy Friday!
Next
I have always wanted to go on a LDS Church history tour. I have become fascinated with LDS History since I served my mission in Nauvoo and all we did was study it. Well one year before I had Ben I wanted to go on a tour starting back East. I didn't have the time or the money, but I did find this DVD
Road to Zion: Travels in Church History
It worked great! I still want to visit all the sites though. One day I promise you that!
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment