March 12, 2010

short or long?

Please vote and tell me what I should do! I can't decide if I should grow my hair out or cut it short maybe even shorter than the picture shown above. What would you do if you had thick, wavy hair and you have to straighten it every day. If I wore it long I would probably where it in a pony tail everyday. Oh the choices and having no clue what to do. Maybe I should just grow it out it might be the best choice so I don't have to straighten it everyday, I could just throw it back in a pony tail :0)

4 comments:

Leisa said...

i love long hair. although short hair is WAY easier to make look like you're not a tired momma who had no time for hair. On you both are so so beautiful. Either way i think you win!!

Brian and Mal said...

I like short! You look sassy!

Holly said...

I have the same problem as you. My hair is curly (and it's so not a good curl) and I prefer it straight. It takes me at least 30 minutes to dry it, not including time with the flat iron. I have finally embraced (or at least tried to) my curls on occasion. I simply use some product that helps it not be as bad, and just go with it. I don't have the option of short hair - I've had it in the past, and it was horrible. Short hair and me don't mix. You look cute with it though. If you decide to go long, try embracing your curls. It could save you a lot of time and grief. =) Good luck.

Unknown said...

thanks for all the comments. i think i will grow it out for now although I like the sassy look Mallory ;)