yuck. coconut is icky!! but if you like coconut then i bet it's a perfect combination.(a not so secret combination) loves ya we really do need to get together soon!
Oh, my goodness! I love almond joy bars. I will have to find these. I'll open the bag and eat a few and then mail the rest to you. Jon and Emma don't like coconut and chocolate gives dad a head ache and I don't need that much!
4 comments:
yuck. coconut is icky!! but if you like coconut then i bet it's a perfect combination.(a not so secret combination)
loves ya
we really do need to get together soon!
Oh, my goodness! I love almond joy bars. I will have to find these. I'll open the bag and eat a few and then mail the rest to you. Jon and Emma don't like coconut and chocolate gives dad a head ache and I don't need that much!
I too, saw these M&M's on a commercial, but I haven't seen them at the store. Let me know if you find them!
They are SO SO good!!! I had them about 5 months ago, but I think I found them in Colorado. I haven't seen them here yet. Oh, but they are awesome!!
Post a Comment