October 13, 2009

My dad is silly

This is daddy's idea of playing with Hannah.Our silly Ben! I bet you he will major in something with Music! He's got talent I say!

5 comments:

Marylois said...

Hannah looks like she has hand cuffs on and Ben Benn is so funny! I about died laughing watching him. You should post that one on the family web page.

Unknown said...

our first copy of that dvd was so scratched that it did not work. we got it replaced just now so Ben did not watch this clip for almost 5 months. as you can see he went to town watching it again!

Stephanie said...

Those are such adorable videos!

Rebekah said...

Is that a Night at the Opera? Ben Benn is so silly. He definitely has some musical talent. Hannah is so cute. Still too much hair on that baby. I just saw some newborn triplets in our ward and each of them has more hair than Brenna has. What gives?!?!?!?

EZ said...

wow, my roommates are all impressed on how Ben Benn has the timing down!