2004
What a cutie!
I love them. I'm going to have to post them on the family web page. I love her little pucker in the first one and she looks like a little Halloween spook in the second one. The last picture could be a contest to see who has more hair. ;~)
I love the peek a boo picture. It's not fair how much hair she has!! Why is my baby still bald!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cutie!
I love them. I'm going to have to post them on the family web page. I love her little pucker in the first one and she looks like a little Halloween spook in the second one. The last picture could be a contest to see who has more hair. ;~)
I love the peek a boo picture. It's not fair how much hair she has!! Why is my baby still bald!!
Post a Comment