After I had my second child my brother gave me this hand lotion from Bath and Body works. Since I wash my hands a TON, this lotion has been a life saver to my hands. It smells great too!
I have yet to make Homemade cinnamon rolls. I will one day mark my words. But these are so yummy! A little too yummy since I crave them.
I love peppermints, but they have to be some what soft, not hard candy. These from See's are good.
3 comments:
I have something for you to try so that you can add it to your Friday favorites. There is this cheese I have discovered that is the most interesting cheese I have ever had. It comes from Norway. I wish there was someone in the US that would figure out how to make it so it would be so pricey. It is called gjetsot cheese. The gj is pronounced like a y. It has a caramel color and has a very slight caramel flavor to it. So yummy on a thin slice of toast. I will definitely have some in the house at Christmas time
I love peppermint too, but I like mine hard. I love candy canes!!!!
I want to try this cheese!
Post a Comment