For this weeks Favorites I would like to share with you some of my favorite blogs that I follow.
First is Random Thoughts from the Zoo. She hosts a give-away every Friday and the items are way cute. Plus she is the mother of 7 kids and she is my age (30) pretty amazing. And I know her and her amazing family. They are some of my most favorite people. So stop by her blog for her Free Give-away every Friday!
Other Blog I have most recently discovered is Apron Girls Attic. They also have some fun give-away items. I'm love free things.
Another favorite Blog is my husband's Aunt Lucy at My Byrd House. She has wonderful recipes and you should check out her esty Shop, she sells apron patterns to Homemade Soap bars to bags. Here's the link to her ETSY Shop My Byrd Nest
And last is a personal Blog by Paul Cardall..Living for Eden. Paul was born with Chronic Heart Disease. He is a local pianist. His blog is truly inspiring. We all face trials and we can learn a lot from others trials. he looks at his condition as a blessing. Just read the his quote at the top of his Blog. How great! So read on and be inspired.
I have so many other blogs I love to visit. Just check out my sidebar for links to food blogs and other fun stops.
2 comments:
We love Paul Cardall! He is like a brother to my dad!
I love Paul Cardalls blog, it is amazing, along with yours also Kristi!
Post a Comment