2004
How adorable! Your kids are so cute.
Her grand grandpa Snow would sit in the middle of the front row and stick his tough out for pictures when he was a kid. She must get it from him. ;~)
I can't believe she is 2 months, she is so cote. Love all the pictures of her.
What a cutie! I can't wait to see her again soon. Brenna will be excited too. She loves babies.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How adorable! Your kids are so cute.
Her grand grandpa Snow would sit in the middle of the front row and stick his tough out for pictures when he was a kid. She must get it from him. ;~)
I can't believe she is 2 months, she is so cote. Love all the pictures of her.
What a cutie! I can't wait to see her again soon. Brenna will be excited too. She loves babies.
Post a Comment