2004
oh my gosh!! i'm laughing so hard. I look retarded with my eyes closed!! My husband is confused he doesn't get why i'm on the web still. WOW that's funny
YOu don't look silly! Look at my short hair! I don't think i ever want it that short again. Good times!
I'll have to see if Jessie still has that video. Maybe I could post that on youtube ;~)
I've never seen the video...don't know if I want too :0). Our singing was probably off key. But that would be funny.
Kristi, that's you in the picture! I didn't look that close before.
I love it - you guys are immortal. We seriously had the best mission ever!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh my gosh!! i'm laughing so hard. I look retarded with my eyes closed!! My husband is confused he doesn't get why i'm on the web still. WOW that's funny
YOu don't look silly! Look at my short hair! I don't think i ever want it that short again. Good times!
I'll have to see if Jessie still has that video. Maybe I could post that on youtube ;~)
I've never seen the video...don't know if I want too :0). Our singing was probably off key. But that would be funny.
Kristi, that's you in the picture! I didn't look that close before.
I love it - you guys are immortal. We seriously had the best mission ever!
Post a Comment