Yay! more than half way done!! Is this the easy part for you? I always love the middle where I'm not sick any more and not huge enough to be in constant pain!
You look really cute! I must say, though, I do not envy you at all. I'm so glad to be 4 months post-delivery and not pre. Good luck and I can't wait to meet your little baby girl!
6 comments:
Look at that cute belly! I can't wait for your little girl to get here!
What a cute little belly! How exciting-and you're over halfway done! Hooray
Yay! more than half way done!! Is this the easy part for you? I always love the middle where I'm not sick any more and not huge enough to be in constant pain!
looking good
That looks like a comforable chair!! You look cute!! Congrats on being more than halfway there!!!
You look really cute! I must say, though, I do not envy you at all. I'm so glad to be 4 months post-delivery and not pre. Good luck and I can't wait to meet your little baby girl!
Post a Comment