April 29, 2009

Love this!

You know I think I went to the best High school in Utah, Highland High. I went to school with some great people, including one of President Hinckley's grandson's who was in my graduating class that I still keep in touch with (via facebook). Anyways, click on the you tube link and watch this music video performed by Jon Schmidt and Steve Nelson (who I knew from HS but graduated two years prior). Talented! These two are known for taking popular songs and making their own rendition of it. I really love this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3d6SFcDys

3 comments:

Brian and Mal said...

I LOVE this! I am a big fan of John Schmidt and Steve Nelson, and I saw this about a week ago and I can't stop listening to it!

Marylois said...

Do they do an arrangement for viola and piano? It's great! Maybe Jonny could learn the piano part. I'm sure Andrew wouldn't have any trouble with the other.

Unknown said...

We should find out if they do. I would love to hear Andrew and Jonny play this, maybe at Christmas.