April 24, 2009

The Garden

My little gardener.
This is our spinach growing.
These are baby carrots
These are sugar snap peas. Yummy
This picture was actually taken back in March when we planted our first crops. We have 2 roma tomatoes growing inside right now that we will plant outside soon. I was worried we planted too soon because the weather here in March and most of April was cold, and we have some pretty good snow storms. Well so far so good as you can tell from the pictures. Now hopefully we can harvest these before we move.

PS. look at what a good helper our son is!

3 comments:

kimmieknits said...

Your garden looks like it is coming along.. I love seeing Ben helping his Daddy and working hard with that cute shovel.

Rebekah said...

Great looking garden. For a few moments I was thinking about what I could grow in a garden I hoped I would have. Now it's looking like someone else will get to use the garden for me for a while. *sigh*

Marylois said...

I love the pictures! They make me smile and laugh! Matthew should know how to turn the soil. He had to do it several times for me.