May 13, 2012

Pumpkins, kids, and a flower

 Last Fall we put our decaying pumpkins in our garden, seeds and all. Check out all these pumpkin plants growing!! There are a few more not in the picture.

We wonder if we should plant our seeds this fall and see what sprouts up in the spring. Pretty cool..
Ben discovered you can take morning glory and breathe in and it will stick to your nose. I laughed so hard (not good recovering from a C-section :~)). I remember doing this as a child.
 They can be best of friends and the worst, mainly the best.
 Sleeping Beauty. She has been a wonderful baby! The best we've had yet. Knock on wood *knock knock*
 Hannah loves Star Wars as much as Ben.
Ben planted this marigold for me at school and when it was ready in time for Mother's Day he brought it home. He was so excited to give it to me. He held it behind his back and said he had a surprise for me. Too cute. I love my kids.

And there you have an update.

No comments: