I gave Hannah some applesauce one day. She decided her doll needed some too. Silly, silly gal! This is the only picture I have taken in a while. Maybe if I was cool and had an iPhone like everyone else I would take more because of convenience.
This months Ensign contains an article "How do I help this child?" The cover page is of one of the cutest and sweetest girls on earth and she happens to be in my ward. Take a look on page 57 or here.
I will try and do better at taking pictures. Things have been plain and simple around here lately.
2 comments:
What a funny picture of Hannah's doll. I'm sure Hannah just as much applesauce on her. And thank goodness they are both washable.
I'm the same way with pictures. I love taking them, but I don't just grab pictures of everyday things. I think I would more if I had an iPhone, but I don't have one either. Oh well! If anyone complains too much just tell them they are more than welcome to buy you an iPhone and pay for the monthly data plan! =)
Post a Comment