January 8, 2012

Christmas {finally}




Merry Christmas a few weeks late :). We had a nice Christmas with simple presents. On Christmas Eve I went to a place in town that sell's gently used children's clothing etc. and happen to see a toddler bed for sale. We've wanted to get one so we can have the crib ready in May for baby. The bed was a present for Hannah.

Benjamin really got into Christmas this year. We counted down each day until Christmas Eve. Fun.

We had no snow on the ground Christmas day, the picture of Hannah was taken a while back. She loves playing in the snow until her gloves come off, then she's done. Cold hands.

1 comment:

Marylois said...

It is wonderful when you can find gently used things. I can remember loving to play in the snow when I was little. We would play until our toes and fingers were so cold we would have to warm them up under cold water.