
Each year I can hardly wait to decorate our tree with the homemade ornaments made by my husbands Grandma B. A tradtion started the year my husband was born 30+ years ago. She has over 100 grandchildren and great grandchildren combined. She is the mother of 13 children. Amazing woman.

Now onto oranges. I crave these like no other when I'm pregnant. Needless to say I keep my fridge well stocked with them because I can eat 2 a day and my day is just not complete without an orange.
1 comment:
I usually have an orange in the morning before going to seminary. It is just the right amount of sugar to make it until I can sit down or breakfast after everyone is off in the morning. And you just wait till you see this years ornaments. I got a sneak peek last spring when we visited Missouri.
Post a Comment