April 3, 2011

Gardner's & Conference

I love my kids!


These kids LOVE dirt!
The Conference meltdowns.............................................................................

Coloring









Snuggle time with Mom while we watch.



Attentive listener


After Conference/Dinner Snack. Sorry my son has no pants on...
We really enjoyed Conference. I mean really enjoyed it. What a blessing. I am looking forward to being a better person because of it. We knew Ben Benn was listening at times, especially when he heard words like "treasure" "captain Moroni", "prophet" etc. He really loved seeing images of the Temple Square and "his" temple. Don't worry President Monson, this kid Loves the temple already and can't wait to go inside someday.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Glad you enjoyed conference too! Did you already plant in your garden? Nice!

Marylois said...

Love the pictures. Thanks! At least Ben Benns top covers him up ;~) Love the picture of Hannah asleep on the floor. I had trouble staying awake for part of the afternoon sessions. That's what I get for eating lunch in between.