I think our camera died. At least the last time we checked it seemed so. I'll check later.
Here's what we're up to this month:
~Getting family pictures taken tomorrow by a lady in our ward who has a studio in her basement...nice!
~We got tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle choir Christmas concert featuring David Archuleta. The big event runs next weekend and we will be going on Friday. I am way excited. Plus my cousin Amy sings in the choir now (lucky her).
~Matthew and I celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary on the 21st. I can now ask my self..."what were we thinking!" getting married 2 day's before his birthday, 4 day's before Christmas. Do not expect any children in our family to born in the month of December if we can manage that. BUSY!! Nevertheless I love Matthew. He is one of a kind.
~Ben enjoys school twice a week and is getting better at tracing letter's and numbers. He is so busy & too smart for his own good.
~Hannah is really sweet, but she is getting to be a tease to older brother! She is getting some molars right now making it a grand total of 8 teeth. She loves to play with toys and she starts going to nursery @ church in 2 months.
~Matthew works hard at the Business College. We bought a treadmill and for the last 2 weeks he has been working out on it. I am proud of him. He goes to the temple every Friday morning. Bless his heart!
~Mommy is loving my job at home with my kids. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment