




I finally have a moment to update. We spent 2 weeks in Iowa with Matthew's side of the family. The kids did well on the flights. We had fun playing games, eating yummy food, and going to Nauvoo for a day (they live 40 miles away). Matthew and I got to sneak away 2 times without kids in tow. We went to lunch and a movie (the Frog Princess..great movie!) then to lunch again another day.
While there we celebrated 5 years of marriage and we celebrated Matthew's 31st Birthday. I think we need to just stop counting now that we're in our 30's now.
Benjamin is still wild and crazy. He has more energy than I can handle at times. He loves to sing primary songs. The wheels on the bus is his all time favorite. He stays in Nursery one more year, which I believe will be for his benefit and the primaries as well :0)
Hannah is almost 5 months. She started rice cereal and is being a bit grouchy lately. I think she is teething since she is always chewing on her fists.


1 comment:
It was way fun having you all here. Looking forward to your next stay.
Post a Comment