2004
Wow. Seriously. Is she really sitting or is the chair doing all of the work?!
Such a little sweetheart! I can't wait to hold her and Ben Benn if he'll sit still long enough. :~)
the chair is helping her to sit up. she loves it.
It is so crazy how time flies! She's a cute one. That chair thing is awesome, I think Ellie would love something like that.
Yay for fat babies!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow. Seriously. Is she really sitting or is the chair doing all of the work?!
Such a little sweetheart! I can't wait to hold her and Ben Benn if he'll sit still long enough. :~)
the chair is helping her to sit up. she loves it.
It is so crazy how time flies! She's a cute one. That chair thing is awesome, I think Ellie would love something like that.
Yay for fat babies!!
Post a Comment