In the top picture she looks a little like Brenna to me, but in the middle picture with tie dye she really looks like Ben Benn. What a sweet little baby.
Wish I was still there holding her. I will have to confess this last visit out west has left me feeling more and more like there is nothing in Iowa keeping me here. I don't feel the least bet guilty saying I want to move back home someday.
3 comments:
In the top picture she looks a little like Brenna to me, but in the middle picture with tie dye she really looks like Ben Benn. What a sweet little baby.
Wish I was still there holding her. I will have to confess this last visit out west has left me feeling more and more like there is nothing in Iowa keeping me here. I don't feel the least bet guilty saying I want to move back home someday.
I would LOVE to have my in-laws closer! Can't wait!
Post a Comment