August 22, 2009

Some pictures

This is Hannah and her cousin Brenna. Brenna is 9 months. What a difference! Cute babies
Daddy and his kids! And what a great Dad I must say.
One night at the hospital the nurses brought us a yummy dinner. It was way fun. I love the hospital I deliver at (Alta View in Sandy). My doctors and nurses are the best! I also got a really nice robe for free.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. The little one is so precious! Congratulations!

Marylois said...

Thanks for the pictures. Keep them coming. LDS hospital used to provide a nice steak dinner also. I don't know if they still do but they did for Matthew and Rebekah.

Rebekah said...

I enjoyed my fancy dinner alone, well Brenna was there. Ben was home with the kids. Now with family close he can join me for the next special dinner. No ideas when that will be. . .just not now! ;)

Unknown said...

I guess hospitals in Utah are starting back with the steak dinners. I had never heard of it. It was really nice.

Tim, Anna, and Abram Denney said...

Your dinner looks exactly the same as ours did but I didn't get any chocolate. : (

Hannah is beautiful!!! Congratulations!