June 2, 2009

28th week

Today I went to the Doctor's for my 28th week check-up. I'm already down to seeing the Doctor every 2 weeks instead of every 4. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes quick. I feel really good though! Other than having to drink the "Glucola" drink this morning. Funny they gave it that name :0). But really I do feel good. This pregnancy has been way different than the first. With Ben Benn starting at 6 months I was always contracting (Braxton Hicks), so as time went on I had a hard time telling if I was in labor. We ended up at the Women's Center muliple times before we had him. I have hardly had them which makes me a happy. I do have my moments where I get uncomfortable, but nothing to complain about. Watch this will all change soon!

I hope this next baby is just as cute as Ben Benn was and is. I also hope for no colic. That was not fun! But if it happens with this one, we know more of what to do and we know that it doesn't last forever...although it sure felt that way.

4 comments:

The Picketts said...

I hope it goes by fast! I was just thinking that the last two weeks of the pregnancy went by WAY slower than the first two weeks since the baby has come! I can't believe she's two weeks already!

The next baby will be SO different - yet the same (weird I know) and you will feel a lot more comfortable as a mom. At least I have!

Good luck on the remainder of your pregnancy!

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad you are feeling so well. When I had my preterm labor the beginning of October I was scared, but so tired of being pregnant I almost wished it could be the real thing. I'm glad Brenna waited, but also very glad she came two weeks early.

Marylois said...

I thought maybe we were going to get a picture of your 28 week tummy. But Ben Benn and Matthew are cute. It only means that next time we get a picture of you ;~)

The Sperry Fam said...

I can't believe you are 28 weeks. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I'm excited for you!