May 26, 2009

Recent Pictures

Fish face!
We went to the zoo a few weeks ago. This monkey loves his blanket. I thought it was cute!
Playing in the Garden on night. Looking for bugs. Speaking of bugs. I was inside and my little boy brought his mommy a surprise...a BIG UGLY WORM! It was so big.
At the zoo. Sorry I didn't take more pic's at the zoo. We didn't stay long. He was a bit sick and mommy is getting big so it's hard to walk around our zoo with all the hills.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

So cute! I love the fish lips. Very good control there. The garden picture is great too. Wish we had one our kids could get lost in.

Tim, Anna, and Abram Denney said...

When we went to the zoo a little while ago I got to ride in a wheel chair so I know how you feel. You are almost there though. : )

I'm glad my son isn't the only one that likes to pick up bugs.

Marylois said...

I love the pictures! And about the worm, I remember Matthew bringing me his pockets full of worms one day. Just a warning. He also brought me 4 garter snakes one day, two in each hand.

Holly said...

I'm glad Emma's not really into bugs. I don't really hate them, but I wouldn't call myself a fan either.