
Eating yummy cake (It was an Elmo cake) and a banana split.

I was able to find Ben a bunch of toy cars for $1.99 at Kid to Kid. He got a car garage thing that has a ramp for the cars to go down it. He LOVES it and is keeping him very entertained.


Reading a Sesame Street book. His favorite is really Cookie Monster and Grover.

This is my niece. She is almost 4 months and is a really good baby. I babysit her once or twice a month.

Ben loves babies! This is a good sign. He was constantly giving her kisses and hugs. Sometimes he got a bit too close and almost sat on her. While he was eating his cake he heard her crying in the other room and just had to get down and run to her to see if she was okay. So adorable!
Playing with Play dough. I have a video to post of us singing Happy Birthday I will post later. Perhaps Monday. Thanks for the cards and presents everyone, he had a fun birthday. He is even saying Birthday now.
2 comments:
Congrats Ben Benn!! Happy Birthday. Those are all good signs he'll be a fantastic big brother.
so much fun! thanks for posting the pictures. It's good to see he shares his chair and that he love babies. And it is always great to find bargains for birthdays. Keep posting ;~)
Post a Comment