June 2, 2008

Meet our new bird friends

We had the funniest thing happen to us yesterday on our way home from church. Two birds flew out of a tree and landed on our shoulders and heads. They followed us for a block. We had people in their fronts yards laughing, and a car stopped to see them all over us. Birds just don't do that! Matt said they were baby birds, but pretty big birds to me! I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt and I had tears coming out my eyes! It was fun and as you can see Ben LOVED it. He started barking at them. It's the only animal sound he knows.


I love this picture of the bird squawking at Ben!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

That is so cute! We don't have cute baby birds right now. We have ugly big raven babies. They squawk all the time for food and follow their parents with their mouths open. Reminds me of two little people I know. . .

Marylois said...

He walks and talks to the animals. That's pretty funny about Ben barking at them.

EZ said...

hehehe, his face of delight is adorable :D